In 2010 Dr. McCarty and Craig established Howell Avenue Pet Hospital in the space Petey’s Pet Stop now uses.
In 2015 they started over in order to expand the ever growing practice. So they started a top to bottom renovation on our current residence.
Our state-of-the-art facility was designed with our patients in mind the whole way. We strive to provide the following:
- Wellness and Preventative Care
- Vaccinations and/or titer testing
- Early disease detection
- In-Hospital laboratory testing
- Comprehensive surgical abilities
- Full service dental care
- Patient specific monitoring
- Complete digital radiography and ultrasound
- Healthy starts for kittens and puppies
- Geriatric care
- Microchip implantation
- And so much more!
HAPH also provides a full line of prescription diet products including food and treats, should your pet need them.
Get in touch
317 HOWELL AVE
CINCINNATI, OH 45220
MON – FRI 7AM – 6PM
SELECT SAT 8AM – NOON